Daily grooming of horses, prior to riding is very important.
No mud must be on horse’s neck, mane, face, ears etc. and parts of body tack is on.
Follow below for easiest way to clean them:-
To groom horses, use following tools in this order.
- Metal Hoop(clumps of mud)
- Oyster Brush on manes & forelock.
- Red Curry Comb (any remaining mud areas)
- Flick Brush to remove dust from grooming.
- Brush tails with oyster brush (holding tail tightly. Brush from bottom up to dock)
- Use mane and tail spray on horses body’s to keep smooth and deter dirt from sticking to coat.