- Keep partition doors closed after cleaning
- Hay on floor from Haynets – brush to other side to create a layer between lorry floor & future muck
- Sweep & wipe clean floor as you would a kitchen floor
- Dustpan & brush on hook in well above passenger seat.
- Brush clean seat & blue carpet area
- Keep inside windows clean
- Brush clean around passenger & driver seat
- Shake & brush mud off plastic mats in driving & passenger foot well.
- Brown plastic mat in living brush clean & wash when necessary. Eg. every 2 weeks if lorry being used hard.
Always lock all doors including rear ramp
Make sure all lights in living & horse section are OFF before locking up.