Do in this order
Approximately 10 – 15 minutes per stable.
- Move horses to day stables if in stable
- Remove all droppings using rubber gloves, skip bucket & relay into wheelbarrow. Do not use shaving fork.
- Then with 4 pronged fork find wet patches when find them turn over and remove the wet bedding with fork into skip bucket – take care to only remove the wet and not any dry.
- Level beds so neat and tidy.
- Clean any pooh marks on walls & de-cobweb water drinkers
- Fill haynet
- Sweep door well so shavings are clear of door and leave sharp lines – use small broom.
- Add more shavings if bed getting low – if unsure ask Sarah
- Leave doors open for air to circulate while working in yard.
- Always Close bottom door before leaving.